How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Open the document, click Insert→Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout→Page Borders.
2. In the pop-up Borders and Shadinginterface, click the Bordersbox, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.
3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer→ Close.
· Option 2:
Open the document, click Insert→Header and Footer.
At the footer, click Insert→Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Linesat the same time to draw a line.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
- 1. How to Change Horizontal Axis Values in Excel
- 2. Set Header/Footer at Page Setup in excel
- 3. Insert Horizontal Line in Word with Professional Tools
- 4. How to insert page numbers to a header or footer in word documents
- 5. How to add footer in excel on mac
- 6. How to change the vertical text to horizontal in WPS Writer