Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to adjust the size of the signature in PDF
1. Open the PDF with signature in WPS Office.
2. Click the signature that we want to adjust.
3. Click and drag the dots around the signature to adjust its size.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac pc, and android mobiles.
- 1. How to adjust the page ratio size of a PDF file
- 2. How to adjust the transparency of background in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to adjust the default page layout of PDF online?
- 5. How to reduce size of PDF to desired size in WPS Office
- 6. How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer