How to convert PowerPoint to PDF with multiple slides per page in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to convert PowerPoint to PDF with multiple slides per page? When we need to print all the slides, the printer will only print one slide per page by default and the content of each slide is not much, which will be a waste of paper. Therefore, today welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of converting ppt to pdf with multiple slides per page in WPS Office.
· Steps to convert ppt to pdf with multiples slides per page in WPS Office:
1. Click the Print button or pressCtrl+Pto pop up the dialog box.
2. In Print what, select the Handouts and choose Slides per page as 4.
3. What's more, we can adjust the Order of the handouts to Horizontal or Veritcal.
4. Click the Preview button, we can there are four slides in present in each page of the pdf.
5. Press Ctrl+P to pop up the dialog box, and click OK.
6. Name the generated pdf file and save it.
Have you learned how to convert ppt to pdf with multiple slides per page in WPS Office?
We have learned how to convert ppt to pdf with multiple slides per page, but how much do you know aboutSlides in PowerPoint?
It is also known as presentations and briefings, it is a playable file made of text, pictures, etc. with some special effects and dynamic display effects.
To put it simply, it is a picture with pictures and texts that is displayed to the audience when giving a speech. An auxiliary tool that expresses your point of view intuitively and makes it easier for the audience to understand. It can be viewed with the above software, or with other viewers, such as the browser software that comes with Windows or Acdsee, Flash player, and so on.
WPS Office is a free office software that is capable of creating and editing different file formats, including texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF. No matter if you are a student or a business runner, WPS Office is a top choice. WPS Academy, along with WPS Office, offers free and useful tips to beginners who don't know where to start. In addition to the basic functions, WPS Academy can also take you to the more advanced world of office software.
- 1. How to Insert multiple pictures into Slides
- 2. How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
- 4. Get Amazing Slides Powerpoint Templates For Your Presentations
- 5. How to change slide size of your slides in powerpoint (Step-by-Step)
- 6. How to print multiple slides on one page