In this lesson, we've introduced the skills to beautify the table.
1. How to make your column chart looks advanced and professional?
- Choose your favorite color scheme on a professional color matching website, right-click the Format Data Series> FILL&LINE> Color, and use the Eyedropper to pick favorite color scheme.
- Moreover, you can turn ordinary columns into your favorite IOCN pattern so that the column chart is no longer monotonous. Click the “Insert”> Icon Library where you can select varieties of IOCN patterns. Click the data series, right-click the Format Data Series> FILL&LINE> ''Picture or texture fill, and select an ICON to make your chart more innovative.
2. How to beautify your line chart?
- Do the lines always look too stiff? Right-click the Format Data Series> Smoothed Line to make the lines smooth；
- Do the lines look too monotonous? Try to click the Fill&LINE> LINE> End Arrow, where you can select different styles for your lines and enhance your creativity；
- Want to highlight important data nodes on the line? Still, you can click the “FILL&LINE”> MARKER to set the style of the mark.
3. How to set up a beautified chart as a template?
- Once you have finished beautifying, choose a chart you are satisfied with and right-click to select Save as template, so that you can save the template in the system for reuse.